Sunday, January 17, 2010

Kindle Wireless Reading Devise

Kindle Wireless Reading Device (6" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation)


http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Wireless-Reading-Display-Generation/dp/B0015T963C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=digital-text&qid=1263748803&sr=8-1

I recieved a Kindle from Amazon for Christmas and I really like the features. You can buy new books for below market costs, usually $9.99 or less for new books that can cost $15 to $20 or more. Your book will be delivered wirelessly within 60 second. Reading on a Kindle is great. It`s lighter than holding a book and you can order your favorite newspapers, magazines and blogs wirelessly to your Kindle. Its great. Its kind of like when I got my hands ona GPS for the first time, I didn`t know what I was missing until I got one. Now I cannot live without it or my Kindle.

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment